Monday, September 21, 2009

Rude Sandwich Dad-4 Mom-2

I think I was overlooking some of Mom's more subtle point worthy actions, while I only noticed Dad's in face ones. This one couldn't be overlooked though.

Mom is apparently our own local Ask Abby on etiquette because she has really taught me a thing or two. I have learned that anything, ANYTHING, can be rude.

I had just finished making a glorious sandwich with a sauce I made myself (mayo, creole mustard, hot sauce), turkey, ham, and salami. It was delish. I put it on a plate along with some chips and went to sit down and eat. Mom then informed me I was being rude, by not cutting the sandwich in half. "Rude." Not a typo. Not a misunderstanding. I didnt mishear her call me a "rube" as if we were in the 1940s, or point out "food!" It was rude.

I was obviously confused, but she pointed out to me that it is apparently rude of me to be holding an entire sandwich.

I wish I could offer a better explanation for you, but I dont have one.

Mom points out that Dads expanding lead was rude, and forces him to to slow down while she caught up a little. Dad-4 Mom-2

No comments:

Post a Comment